7 July 2016

Holiday lookbook

Hi guys,
So even though I'm doing a little series on room decor, I thought I'd take a break to do a lookbook. I went on holiday to Tenerife and I wanted to make the most of it so here goes.






~Outfit no1~
T shirt dress~ H&M
Sliders~ ZARA
Shades~ H&M
I added a little iron on rose patch to the dress for a more personal touch. It's from EBAY.








~Outfit no2~
Dress~ NEW LOOK( similar HERE)
Shoes~ THRIFTED






~Outfit no3~
Top~ DOROTHY PERKINS
Trousers~(similar one BOOHOO)
Watch~ Gifted to me but from ASOS
Shoes~ DOROTHY PERKINS








~Outfit no4~
Top~ NEW LOOK (similar one HERE)
Culottes~ PRIMARK
Shoes~ NEW LOOK
Bag~ PRIMARK

p.s. I apologies for the picture quality on some of the images. 
If anyone knows of a good camera that I could invest in, please comment below or let me know on my social media.

Peace and Love readers.
                                                                      

x Stitched Roses x

No comments:

Post a Comment