22 June 2015

OOTD: In The Green

Well hello there,
I've got an outfit of the day for you and it features this bad-ass trench from Primark of all places. 



















Laughing at my camera woman here

So this duster/trench coat is fabulous and is definitely one of my favourites right now. You can style it with just about anything and I've been doing just that since I got it! Here I paired it with some military style BOOTS from H&M but they're not online any more and a grey TURTLE NECK from Topshop because summer hasn't quite arrived yet!! The turtle neck doesn't seem to be on the website any more but is still available in stores. Jeans are Joni jeans and the bag is thrifted.

Is summer in full swing where you guys are? Let me know on here or follow me on twitter or instagram and lets vibe!!!

Peace and Love readers.
instagram _ twitter _

x Stitched Roses x



No comments:

Post a Comment