26 January 2017

#TalkThursday: PRO-CRAST-IN-ATION

Hi guys,
Thursday has come around again, which means it's time for #talkthursday. whoop whoop!!!

SIDE NOTE: Honestly thought the title would turn into something cool like bea-U-tiful aka be-you-to-the-full, but you win some, you lose some!

So procrastination, what'd ya'll know about that? Bet you've all done it, been there, even bought the T-shirt, yes procrastination likes to cling on, but I'M LETTING GO!!!

There have been a couple of times when I'll be sitting, doing nothing, maybe watching some of my fav' Youtubers and a thought just pops into my head.   'I'm sure you have stuff to be doing?'

The thing is, I would fully acknowledge the thought and know exactly what I needed to do but wouldn't move an inch'. 
Recently I realised that procrastination was making me selfish. Here is how it came to me. People are desperate to figure out what they're placed here on earth to do, their purpose. Whether it be for that season or a lifetime. Procrastination was allowing me to sit on my purpose, not realising that me doing what I was gifted to do, makes way for others. My purpose is directly linked to someone else and the longer I delay and procrastinate, the longer the wait for the other person(s).

This thought hasn't left the back of my mind for a while, so I take it as a sign to just do it! What are you procrastinating about that could easily get started or even completed? 

Stop sitting on someone else's destiny and start living yours.


Peace and Love readers.
                                                                      

x Stitched Roses x


No comments:

Post a Comment