9 September 2016

OOTD: Hats and Flowers

Hi guys, 
I was at a conference this weekend and I was quite busy for the most part but I still tried to dress up and look cute when I could. This outfit was probably my favourite purely because of the hat, my newest and cutest accessory.

Warning: Quite a few pictures coming up, not because the outfit was particularly avant garde, but because I had so much fun shooting it and my camera lady was full of banter!




Hello subtle highlight.....







My Yes I AM cool, say somthin'





 "These flowers do not smell nice!!"

I had so much fun taking these pictures, even though the weather 'nippy' (this is a British saying fyi) and I had my arms out, it was worth it for the laughter in those moments. Thanks Tosin!

~Hat:River Island
~Top:New Look
~Jeans: Primark
~Shoes: Nike SB Traine rendor 
~Leather Jacket: Topshop
Tosin's YouTube channel: LOUDLOLALABEL

Peace and Love readers.

x Stitched Roses x




No comments:

Post a Comment