28 February 2014

This is me: Introductions

Hi guys,
     So I'm a newbie to the land of blogger and I've been procrastinating about it for a long while but I'm finally here and so excited to get started.
I started this because sewing and design is a hobby of mine and I really want to develop my hobby into something greater. I'm doing it on blogger because as the saying goes sharing is caring.

Me trying to look distant and cool


Just a little bit about me. I'm 17 and I live in a city called Leeds, which is north of London.
I'm in college but fingers crossed and everything hoping, I'll be jetting off to university this year. The last time I checked I was 5"10, but I think I've grown since then.
Church is my happy place.
I love Laughing, talking(I've been told I talk a LOT), food, books,adventure.To put it simply, I love life.The good the bad and the amazing!

Stick around and maybe you'll see something new evolve into something greater.

                                                         
                                                        x Stitched Roses x

No comments:

Post a Comment