1 December 2016

OOTD: Bomber

Hey ya'll,
I've got a simple outfit of the day for you, featuring my new favourite bomber jacket. Details will be at the bottom of the post!











The camera really doesn't do the colour justice and neither does the picture on the website. It's not quite blue and it's not quite forest green but it's is beautiful. I got a MEDIUM and I have reasonably long arms. I would size up on this bomber, depending on how you like your fit. Personally I like my jackets to reach the cuffs of my wrist, so if I was to say anything, it would be for the sleeves to be a little longer, but still a lovely autumnal piece.

Bomber- BERSHKA 
Jeans- NEW LOOK
Heels- PRIMARK(similar on EGO and PUBLIC DESIRE)


Peace and Love readers.
                                                                      
x Stitched Roses x

No comments:

Post a Comment