30 December 2014

OOTD: Christmas Addition

Hey guys,
I understand it has been a while, a very long while(hangs head in shame), but I have been having some technical difficulties, among other things that meant I just couldn't post, which was annoying because I had so much in the drafts bank for you guys!

Either way, I'm going to try and get over this little hump and carry on into the new year with some 'ummph!' (do people even say that lol)
Here is my outfit of the day, well Christmas day!

I look angry but I was actually trying to smize!!









 I hope you all had an amazing Christmas wherever you are, or if you don't celebrate it, hope your holidays were fun packed!
Do share what you did this Christmas, I'd loved to know what it's like for everyone else!
Peace and Love.

instagram _ twitter _

x Stitched Roses x



No comments:

Post a Comment