15 October 2014

OOTD: Nikes

Hey guys,

So I got some new shoes. hehe! I have never owned a pair of Nike's for 'fashion' purposes but I decided that I would step out and buy a pair of new Lunar Speed Mariahs.
The thing with these shoes is that I didn't really fancy them before, or at least on me, then one of my flat mates had the Nike Thea and I got to thinking. They didn't have them in my size for a while so I checked the newer sets of Nikes and found Lunar.



'Crep check!' (Slang for checking your shoes)

French for BEAUTIFUL FLOWER 



Funny post randomly at uni!!


So the OOTD consisted of Shoes- Nike Lunar Speed Mariah, Joni Jeans in intense blue- Topshop, T-shirt- Topshop sales, Oversized shirt- International, Watch-Sekonda

Thanks for stopping by!

_Instagram _ Twitter_

x Stitched Roses x

No comments:

Post a Comment